Deadline: 10 September 2017, no later than 11 pm CEST
Open to: international students are eligible to apply
Scholarship: three full-tuition (100%) scholarships to Full-Time MBA in Innovation Management
The School of Bridges Business School is offering MBA Full Scholarships for the program starting in October 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide full coverage of student’s tuition fees for MBA program.
The School of Bridges Business School is an internationally-accredited business school located only 25 minutes from the centre of Paris at the main campus of Ecole des Ponts ParisTech. The school pride themselves on the quality of the programs they offer, on the quality of their faculty who come from all corners of the world to teach in their programs, on the quality of their highly-diverse student body, on the quality and commitment of their staff, as well as on their ability to get to know each and every student who comes to their school.
Scholarships are available to pursue master degree program. Scholarships are awarded for MBA in Innovation Management.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who want to change the world they live in!
Who should apply? Applicants who:
- have an entrepreneurial dream to build a better world, or
- are highly involved in community service, or
- are current or aspiring social entrepreneurs/innovators.
You must also meet our admissions requirements and demonstrate unique qualities in your personal or professional endeavours.
- Entrance Requirements: Applications are accepted from professionals or executives who hold an initial degree, or an equivalent qualification, followed by at least 3 years of full-time work experience. The experience can be in any field.
- English Language Requirements: Assessment tests: you will be invited to take two short tests (one hour for each) to assess quantitative reasoning skills as well as analytical and writing abilities. All tests will be conducted in English.
- Alternatively, candidates can opt to do the GMAT and – for non-native speakers – a TOEFL (or TOEIC, IELTS, CPE or PTE Academic) for English proficiency. For successful candidates with a GMAT score above 550, the internal tests will be waived, and these candidates will be invited to admissions interviews directly.
The school offers three full-tuition (100%) scholarships to Full-Time MBA in Innovation Management applicants. If the number of quality applications exceeds the number of full-tuition scholarships available, our Admissions Committee will also grant 3 half-tuition (50%) scholarships and 3 quarter-tuition (25%) scholarships.
How to apply?
The mode of application is online. In order to apply fill in the application form.
For more information please visit the official web site.