Deadline: 02 October 2017
Open to: all domestic or international students
Scholarship: USD 5,000
Trent University is inviting applications for Thomas J. Bata Memorial Graduate Scholarships. Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate programme (M.A., MSc., PhD) programme.
Trent University is a public liberal Arts and science-oriented university located along the Otonabee River in Peterborough, Ontario, with a satellite campus in Oshawa, which serves the Regional Municipality of Durham.
- Must not be holding any other major scholarship;
- Open to all domestic or international full-time graduate students (M.A., MSc., PhD) with an admission GPA of A- and have continued to achieve academic excellence during graduate studies at Trent University. Students may be in any year of any graduate program.
NOTE: Success recipient must agree to release their personal information specific to their name, program, research and details of their leadership qualities that exemplify the qualities of the Thomas J. Bata Memorial Graduate Scholarship.
This USD 5,000 scholarship is intended to support a student that demonstrates leadership qualities such as innovation, entrepreneurship, community responsibility and global citizenship.
How to Apply?
- Curriculum vitae;
- Transcripts – unofficial accepted;
- A statement of research(maximum two pages);
- A brief non-technical summary (maximum of 400 words);
- A statement of leadership (maximum two pages) describing the activities and contributions of the applicant which aligns with the values and legacy of Thomas J. Bata;
- One confidential letter of reference from a member of the community addressing leadership activities, extracurricular interactions and collaborations, and character.
In order to apply fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.