Deadline: 17 November 2017
Open to: students form Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and Pakistan
Benefits: fully funded
• Citizens of Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and northern Pakistan are also eligible;
• Higher education degree with excellent academic records from a recognized university;
• Demonstrated competency in the chosen discipline;
• A sound research Ph.D. proposal;
• Interest in a Ph.D. programme in fields reflecting UCA academic listed priorities;
• Interest in a career in academia, including research and teaching;
• Excellent English language or skills (TOEFL IBT 90 scores, IELTS 7 scores);
• Official GMAT or GRE report within the past five years (for some programmes).
Eligible Regions: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and Pakistan
Scholarship recipients will be required to work for three years at UCA after the completion of their studies at the University of Cambridge.
How to apply?
Documentation required for UCA:
1. A summary CV (3 pages maximum);
2. A copy of your picture page on your passport (1 page);
3. Personal Statement outlining your short and long-term career goals, the field of study and research interests, reason for applying to the CAFDP, and what makes you a good candidate for CAFDP (3 pages maximum);
4. Related Diploma Transcripts;
5. A short research PPh.D.Proposal (3 pages maximum).
For more information please visit the official web page.