Deadline: 5 November 2018
Open to: Kosovo and non – Kosovo students
Venue: 09 – 12 November 2018, Prishtina Kosovo
Academy for Protocol and Diplomacy has the immense pleasure of inviting you to participate in the event: Higher intensive course of diplomatic protocol and etiquette. This course of diplomatic protocol and etiquette offered by best experts of the fields from the region, provides a unique opportunity for university and college students, young professionals and young leaders to study the history, role, structure, competences and activities of protocol, as well as the military, political – security, and economic issues facing the defense diplomacy of new countries. Through these simulations-practices, students gain a better and clearer understanding of the capabilities and constraints that shape the policies of protocol in determining matters of Mutual understandings and best diplomatic, business and security relations among partners. Apart from dealing with a prepared agenda, students grapple with a contemporary crisis to be revealed at the Model.
Each participant, students or young professional will be able to be a trustful advisor for a protocol. Upon the registration, participants shall receive preparatory material, which includes the Agenda, Handbook and other publications
- Students with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in security and Euro – Atlantic integration;
- Young professionals interested to develop their intercultural and interdisciplinary learning process;
- Civil servants, mass communication experts, young politicians and even parliamentary officials who want to further their knowledge of the protocol processes.
The tuition fee differs from where are you from. Therefore, the tuition fees are as follow:
- Tuition fee for Kosovo Students is: 35 EUR;
- Tuition fee for non-Kosovo Students is 42 EUR.
All costs regarding the bank transfer of the participation fees so-called transfer fees, have to be covered by the interested applicants/participants.
These tuition fees will include:
– For the participants, lectures, workshops, materials and social events, including a cultural tour around Kosovo.
ADP is happy to provide two full scholarships. The scholarship will cover: Accommodation Reading materials, lectures, coffee breaks, certification, study visits
ADP will provide three scholarships for participants and will cover for non-Kosovo participants, others accommodation can ask for support by the organization to book a reasonable price 15 EUR per night!
How to apply?
All interested participants must send their CV and Motivation Letter to: [email protected], +37745603619 by 5th November 2018, at 23:59h.
For more information, please read the official call.