Deadline: 30 April 2020
Open to: applicants of all nationalities
Benefits: EUR 8.000 scholarship for academic year
The Government of Flanders awards scholarships to outstanding students for Master programs in Flanders and Brussels. The program aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as a top study destination. Applications will be accepted from all Flemish universities, Schools of Arts and the Antwerp Maritime Academy. It is estimated that 30 international students can benefit from the Master Mind Scholarships 2020-2021.
In order to apply and be accepted, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- The applicant applies to take up a Master degree program at a higher education institution in Flanders (hereafter ‘Host institution’);
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential – a Grade Point Average of 3.5 out of 4.0. Please see the calculator.
- The student has a good knowledge of the English language, proved by IELTS, TOEFL r a similar result in another official language test (recognized by the Host institution);
- The student has to be accepted by the Host institution to be able to receive the scholarship. Even if the Host institution’s decision to accept the student is taken after the selection of the Master Mind Scholarships program, this criterion applies;
- All nationalities can apply. The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders. International students who have been on credit mobility in a hosting Flemish higher education institution are still eligible for a Master Mind Scholarship;
- Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply;
- Students who enroll for following program for the academic year 2020-2021 are not eligible for the
- Student mobility during the master program is allowed.
The scholarship amounts to EUR 8.000 for the academic year 2020-21 and EUR 8.000 for the academic year 2021-22 in case an application was submitted for a two-year Master program.
How to Apply?
For more details please visit the official website.