Deadline: 27 September 2016
Open to: candidates with relevant university degree and excellent knowledge of English, Macedonian and Albanian
Venue: full time position from October 2016 till July 2017
Ecorys South East Europe ltd. in consortium with Ecorys Nederland B.V. and FUTURA 2/2 is managing the EU InfoCentre in Skopje and coordinates the EU Information Network consisting of 12 EU Info Points in Macedonia.
1) S/he will cover for the Public Information Officer when absent;
2) S/he will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the InfoCentre and for telephone callers
3) S/he will interpret at events, consecutively and simultaneously, from English into Macedonian and Albanian and vice versa
4) S/he will translate web articles, press articles and other documents from English into Macedonian and Albanian and vice versa.
- Relevant university degree;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Macedonian and Albanian;
- Good understanding of EU-related issues;
- Very good computer skills.
How to apply?
To apply for this positions please use the uploaded template Annex b8h to the following e-mail: Bonka.Karadjova@ecorys.com.
Deadline for applications is 27 of September 2016. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
For more information please check the official call.