Deadline: 30 October 2016
Open to: students with at least 2-semester experience of study and being interested in East-Central and Southeast Europe in a political sense
Venue: 3 to 6 months, home office (flexible: 20% – 30% working hours per week)
As an independent and non-profit organisation, FOMOSO promotes the opinion-forming about East-Central and Southeast Europe in the German-speaking world. As a think-tank, the aim of FOMOSO is to promote knowledge and interests about political processes in East-Central and Southeast Europe. On the whole, FOMOSO works on an integrative and strong Europe!
- Interns must have at least 2-semester experience of college/university and must be interested in East- Central and Southeast Europe in a political sense;
- Very good writing skills in German and English;
- Excellent research, writing and editing skills;
- Organizational and analytical skills with attention to details;
- Interest in Marketing & Public Relations;
- Creative, pro-active, self-directed and responsible.
- Duration of the contract is 3 to 6 months;
- Home office (flexible: 20% – 30% working hours per week).
How to apply?
If you are interested apply to: [email protected] by sending your CV, motivation letter, and, if possible, education proof.
For more information please visit the official website.