Deadline: 31 March 2017
Open to: young people from Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, Greece and Croatia
Costs: all costs covered
„3D: Discover, Dare and Dive In“ is a 10-day training that will take place in the Czech Republic, in the ecocentre Svycarna close to Adamov, from 29th May till 9th June 2017. It aims to bring together youth workers, volunteers, teachers, trainers, social workers and everybody interested in formal and non-formal education and learning, who want to share their practices and learn new tools and methods that are usable in their everyday personal and professional life. We will be looking for synergies and interconnections between formal and non-formal education and explore how to implement non-formal education methods into the formal environment.
The main topic of the training is education and learning. We will explore how we learn and how we support others in learning, how we motivate ourselves and others, how we make education playful and fun experience and how to be creative in learning. Through experiential activities we will see how to take responsibility for our own learning, how to discover and develop potential of every individual and how to go for our maximum in life.
- You are older than 18 years;
- You are a registered inhabitant of the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, Greece or Croatia;
- Your are involved or interested in the field education (as a professional or volunteer, social
worker, youthworker, teacher, trainer,..);
- You want to improve your personal and professional competences, refresh your approaches and exchange practices;
- You are willing to live, learn, play, inquire, reflect, experiment and explore in a multicultural group;
- You are physically and mentally ready to take on 10-14 hours per day of programme;
- You are able to work in English;
- You are highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole training.
The training is funded through Erasmus+ programme, thus accommodation, food, materials, the programme and the travel costs up to the maximum allowed amount are fully covered.
How to apply?
To apply, fill in the online application form, latest by the 31th March 2017.
For more information please check the infoletter.