Deadline: 15 April, 2015
Open to: students from all over the world who are enrolled in an art school, design school, college or university during the academic year 2014-2015. Students who graduated in 2014 are also eligible
Benefits: The winner will be awarded a prize of 1,000 Euros and retain 50% of the edition, which will be printed in no less than 50 copies
PigPrints, a printmaking studio and online gallery based in Milan, Italy, is inviting students from all over the world to submit their work for its 1st International Drawing+Etching Student Prize 2015 competition.
The purpose of the prize is to give students the possibility of producing a limited edition etching. PigPrints will then add their work to the existing list of established artists that are already part of the gallery or that will join in the future. Furthermore, PigPrints wants to financially contribute to the winner’s studies. For this reason they grant not only the usual “exposure” but give also a monetary reward.
The prize is open to students from all over the world, who are 18+, enrolled in an art school, design school, college or university during the academic year 2014-2015. Students who graduated in 2014 are also eligible.
The winner will be awarded a prize of € 1000 and retain 50% of the edition, which will be printed in no less than 50 copies. All costs for the edition will be covered by PigPrints.
The application procedure is the following:
- Fill in entry form
- Scan or take a quality photograph of your drawing/s and create an image 1024 pixel wide (longest side), 72 dpi , Jpeg, RGB or grayscale;
- Name your entries with your full name as follows: lastname_firstname.jpg In case you want to enter a second drawing, name it lastname_firstname.jpg_2.jpg;
- E-mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject field containing the title PigPrints Prize 2015 and your full name (ex: Lastname Firstname PigPrints Prize 2015). Don’t forget to attach your entry form! Name it as your images lastname_firstname.pdf. If you have problems with the PDF you can also include this information in your submission email;
- In case you submit more than one entry please send a separate email. Applications received after that date will not be accepted;
- Follow the Paypal link below and pay your € 10 for each entry. Your Paypal email address must be the same you are using for submitting your artwork. A separate application form and entry fee must accompany each entry. Only when your payment is received your application will be completed;
The application deadline is Wednesday 15 April 2015.
An confirmation e-mail of reception of your application will be send to you once your entry and the payment have been received.